Roblox can be installed on many platforms and as Roblox stipulate “…you can access ROBLOX on PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Amazon Devices, and Xbox One”. At the bottom of the page there are many link Roblox software for the platforms, this guide has been produced to to help you get started on the installation for a Mac (macOS).
1. Login to Roblox and Configure Settings
2. Start the Installation
- Click the Games link in the top of the menu
- Click any one of the games listed
- Click the Play button for the game
3. Download Roblox
- After clicking Play you will be prompted with the above screen
- Click the button Download and Install Roblox
- This will commence the download of a roblox.dmg file
4. Install Roblox
- After clicking the Download and Install Roblox button you the roblox.dmg will be download to your computer
- The downloaded the file is typically found at the bottom of your browser. (The location depends on the type of browser you have).
- As per the below prompt you can continue with the installation of Roblox:
- Click Roblox.dmg to run the Roblox installer, which just downloaded via your web browser
- Double-click the Roblox app icon to begin the installation process
- Click Open when prompted by your computer
- Click Ok once you’ve successfully installed Roblox
- After installation, click Play below to join the action!
You can now install and run Roblox when you have multiple personal logins to the same computer: There was a time when you could not install Roblox use the game across multiple users on the same computer. Things have improved, you are now able to install Roblox for each user and share one computer with your family. Just follow the above steps for each of the separate users you have on your computer.
(Note: you will need to re-download and re-install for each of the users but this is once off task for each person).